1. Father, thank you what you did in our midst yesterday. We thank you in advance for what You will do this evening. To You alone be all the glory! in Jesus’ name. Matthew 8:16“When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.”
2. Father, anoint me for a fresh purpose and assignment this evening in Jesus’ name. Psalm 92: 10 “…I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”
3. After Saul was anointed, you took him from the back and brought him forward to lead. Father! Promote me. I am ready for divine promotion. I Samuel 10: 11 “…then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?”
4. Father, settle me into uncommon clarity! When I leave here today, I will find that which is the missing in my life and that of my family in Jesus’ name. I Samuel 10: 2“…2 When thou art departed from me to day, then thou shalt find two men by Rachel's sepulchre in the border of Benjamin at Zelzah; and they will say unto thee, The asses which thou wentest to seek are found:.”
5. Father, settle me and restore all that is lost in my life! in Jesus’ name. Joel 2:25 “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten…”
6. Personal Supplication & Thanksgiving: 1 John 5: 14 " And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us."