Prayer is a profitable venture, it works and also performs wonders. It is a major instrument for enforcing divine authority over the issues of life. It's highly loaded with the capacity to open up closed heavens, as well as close up unfavorable situations. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"
Matthew 21: 22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
John14:14 " If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."
Prayer Points for God's Intervention: (Let God Arise!)
1. O God, arise, and cast Your anger upon the agents of affliction that are troubling my star, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father let those who gather to frustrate my vision, later beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 54: 4 “Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame:…”
3. Every evil gathering against me and my family this year, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 54: 15 “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”
4. Father, give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly stories associated with my background in Jesus’ name. Genesis 32: 28 “And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.”
5. Every voice that says “No” to my breakthrough, success and deliverance. You are a liar! Be silenced forever in Jesus’ name. –Isaiah 54: 17b “and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.”
6. Every chain which the devil used to tie down my life in one spot, be broken now in Jesus’ name. Acts 16: 26 “And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
Prayer Points for God's Mercy:
James 2:13 “For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”
Hebrews 4:16 “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
Lamentations 3:22 “[It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.”
1. Thou son of David have mercy on me tonight. I have no other God except you! Luke 18: 38 “38 And he (blind man) cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me. Vs. 42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.”
2. Father, wipe away my secret tears tonight. By Your MERCY, let my story change tonight. Rev. 5:5 “Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, …”
3. Every power robbing me of the mercy and favor of God: Your time is over, become ineffective over my life and that of my family in Jesus’ name.
4. Wherever the enemy has knocked me down: Mercy of God! Arise and lifts me up in the name of Jesus. James 2: 13 “…and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”
5. Blood of Jesus speak mercy and deliverance into my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Wherever the powers of my father’s house has disconnected me from God’s mercy, Mercy of God, connect me and restore me afresh, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father use the right hand of Your mercy to settle my case in Jesus’ name.
8. My father, by the power of your mercy, open all doors closed against me, in Jesus’ name.
9. Every power robbing me of the mercy and favor of God, your time is over, release me and die, in Jesus name
10. Father let your mercy be evident in my life everywhere I go.
11. By the mercy of God, there shall be a way for me in the wilderness, in Jesus’ name
12. My father, show me your mercy over my business, my family, my office, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points for God’s Protection:
1. Father let your fire surrounds and protects every one of us from all evil attacks.Psalm125: 2 “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.”
2. Agents of untimely death, assigned to waste my life and that of my family, be wasted in Jesus’ name. Ezekiel 18: 32 “Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.”
Prayer Points for Restoration:
1. Father, in Your mercy let my wasted efforts, strength and blessings, be restored in Jesus’ name. Joel 2:25 ‘And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten,…”
2. All my possessions in the spirit realm, be released into the physical by fire tonight, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. By the power that is in the name of Jesus Christ, I receive a hundred-fold restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus Christ. Job 42:10“And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.;”
4. I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I recover all my inheritance and blessings that the enemy has stolen as a result of doubt in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, restore unto me the joy of my salvation in Jesus’ name
7. Father, help me to recover my original colorful garment of honor which the devil has taken away from me in Jesus’ name.
8. I recover my glory and blessings from satanic bellies and prisons in Jesus’ name.
9. Restoration power, fall on me I Jesus’ name.
10. Father, renew my strength and restore my effectiveness in Jesus’ name.
11. Anywhere my life is leaking out the blessings of God; I seal it up by the blood of Jesus.
Prayer Points for Destiny Helpers:
1. Every wall of Jericho between me and my helpers that prevent my helpers from reaching me fall down flat in Jesus’ name. Hebrews 11: 30 “By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.”
2. Every evil cloud, covering my destiny helper from locating me, be unveiled in Jesus’ name.
3. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my connection with my destiny helpers, be blocked in Jesus’ name.
4. Father break every wall of partition between me and everyone assigned to lift up my head in Jesus’ name.
5. Every covenant of promise and fail operating in my life be broken in Jesus’ name.
6. Every spirit of antagonism on assignment to deny me of due help, be shattered in Jesus’ name.
7. Father by Your mercy connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, stir up the spirit of every destiny helper positioned for my life on earth to locate me in Jesus name.
9. Every of my destiny helper that has been held down in the prison of life, be released speedily by the fire of the Holy Ghost and locate me speedily in Jesus’ name.
10. Heavenly father, by divine set up, arrange a meeting between me and my destiny helper that will lead to my change of story this season in Jesus’ name.
11. Father in the order of Mordecai, arrange my remembrance in the heart of everyone that has been heavenly ordained to help me in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, empower my divine helpers to elevate me, in Jesus’ name.
13. My divine helper shall not be attacked by sickness or death in Jesus’ name.
14. Every wind of disappointment blowing against me, and my helpers, be reversed in Jesus’ name.
15. Any form of manipulation between me and my divine helpers be cancelled in Jesus’ name.
16. Every labor of the enemy upon my destiny and my helper be aborted in the name of Jesus.
17. Every anti-testimony altar erected against me and my helpers be scattered by thunder in the name of Jesus.
18. Father let Your goodness and mercy follow me and my divine helpers in all the days of our lives Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points for Healing:
Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.
Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
James 5:15 - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Psalms 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
1.Father let your fire consume every infirmity in my body in the name of Jesus. Hebrews 12: 29 “For our God is a consuming fire.”
2. I declare that by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ, I am healed! Isaiah 53:
3 “5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
4. I command every sickness in my body manipulated by the devil to receive fire in the name of Jesus! Jeremiah 17:14“14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.”
5. Father, visit every part of my body now and perform the surgery that doctors of this world cannot understand in Jesus’ name! Psalm 30:2 “2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”
6. I regain my sound health in Jesus’ mighty name! Job 22:28 “28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”
7. Whatever God has not planted in my body, be uprooted and be disgraced now in the name of Jesus! Matthew 15:13 “13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”
8. By the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed in Jesus’ name
9. Father visit every part of my body and perform surgery that Doctors of this world cannot understand in Jesus’ name.
10. Whatever God has not planted in my body, be uprooted now and be disgraced in the name of Jesus!
11. O Great Physician, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and repair every damaged cell in my body in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, release your healing enzymes to repair every internal damage I’ve suffered in Jesus’ name.
13. Thank you, Lord. I am healed by the power in the blood of Jesus. 1 John 5:14 “14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:”
Prayer Points for Marriage Restoration:
Proverbs 18:22 - [Whoso] findeth a wife findeth a good [thing], and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
1. Father, let your peace, joy, happiness, and comfort saturate my marriage in Jesus’ name.
John 14:27 “27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
2. I take authority over every outside influence that is polluting my marriage.
3. Father, let the seed of discord, hatred, malice, and separation that has been sown in my marriage be uprooted by fire, in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:13 “13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”
4. I declare that every arrow shot to destabilize this marriage is broken into pieces, in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 54:17 “17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;…”
5. Father, heal my spouse and I’s emotional wounds and cause our hearts to be drawn towards each other in Jesus’ name. Amen. Psalm 147:3 “3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.”
6. Father deliver me and my spouse from the evil spirit of unforgiveness, hatred, anger, bitterness, and abuse that is poisoning our minds and relationship. Galatians 5:22-23 “22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”
7. Father, give us the strength and wisdom to work through our differences in Jesus’ name. James 1:5 “5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”