Isaiah 10:27 “27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Acts 10:38 “38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
OBJECTIVES: *Understanding how powerful the Anointing is.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The Anointing is a product of the Presence of God. Luke 4:18 “18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised” and Acts 10:38 see above)
2. The Anointing is a manifestation of the Hand of God on the life of a person.
Psalm 89:20-21 “20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.”
1Kings 18:46 “46 And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel”;
PRODUCTS OF THE ANOINTING:
1. The dissolution of limiting yokes and bondages (Isaiah. 10:27 Isaiah 10:27 “27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”; Acts 10:38)
1a. The Anointing dissolves yokes of captivity and chains of bondage to facilitate liberty (Acts 16:25-26 “25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.”)
-As far as the Anointing is concerned, you are not permitted to be bound or chained by anything
1b. The Anointing lifts limiting embargoes and restrictions; to provoke the full release of
potentials (Luke 13:11-12 “11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.”; Lev. 26:13 “13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.”)
-When the devil ties a person’s life down, there are potentials you carry that people are not aware of.
1c. The Anointing breaks the captivity of ‘unachievement’ in life and releases you to fulfil destiny and life assignment (Luke 4:14, 18)
2. The Anointing provokes supernatural restoration of that which is lost or missing in life (1Sam. 10:1-2)
3. The Anointing brings supernatural speed and acceleration
4. Empowerment for supernatural wealth and supplies (Isaiah 45:1-3 “45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”)
– In this season of scarcity, you will not feel what others feel!
– This week shall be full of encounters in Jesus’ Name
– By reason of the Anointing, whatever the devil said you cannot do, you shall do it!
– Every limitation on your life and destiny is broken now in Jesus’ name!
2. Understanding how to access it
HOW DOES ONE ACCESS THE ANOINTING?
1. Through Passion for God and His Presence
2. Through the passion to serve God (Ps. 89:20)
3. Through compassion for the needy (Acts 10:38)
-Compassion compels the Unction
-Compassion will bring compound Unction (Matt. 14:14)
-What you feel determines what you can heal (Matt. 14:14)